Viewing entries tagged
1. Blake featured in the Christine A-line gown, custom black sash & cathedral veil from the Victoria Sdoukos Couture Collection. Wedding took place in Texas.. Love it!!!
2. Ashley is wearing the Krisa trumpet cut gown, custom swarovski crystal sash & cathedral veil from the Victoria Sdoukos Couture Collection. Wedding held at the Waldorf Astoria Chicago. She was Glamorous and oh so chic!!!
3. Yay!! Time to celebrate with Leslie's amazing champagne photo!! Love this, I might just have to do this one day myself... Leslie is wearing the Dionna trumpet cut gown & custom jewelry from the VSC Collection. This photo is gorgeous & I love how it highlights the beautiful bustle & Swarovski crystal buttons. Reception held at the Millennium Knickerbocker in Chicago.
4. My bride Theresa looks like she's staring in a movie in this beautiful photo... Theresa is wearing a custom tea-length gown that we created together, so naturally it was named after her. This vintage look was made with double faced duchess silk satin & accented with alencon lace on the bodice & hem. Theresa is a true classic beauty!
5. Love, love, love... My Hollywood Star bride looks gorgeous getting ready on her Wedding Day! Reminds me of those behind the scene photos of the stars getting ready. Erin is wearing the Agape gown made with alencon lace & custom sash from the VSC Collection.
6. I know the gown isn't being featured, but Emily's shoe photo still made the cut in my book. The gown is still captured in a fun way highlighting the hem, great shot from a shoe & hem perspective. Just a little reminder to brides, that every moment of your Wedding Day is beautiful.
7. Kelly is a Classic Hollywood Star!! She is wearing the Marilyn gown & my signature Victoria Glam Lariat accented with Swarovski rhinestones & crystals. The complete look is from the Victoria Sdoukos Couture Collection. Her photo couldn't be more beautiful, she's a romantic & glamorous bride!
8. Maggie is stunning in her head to toe look from the VSC collection! She is wearing the trumpet cut Despina gown made in double faced duchess silk satin, along with it's delicate chiffon flowers that were hand stitched to the hem with accents of Swarovski rhinestones to create the perfect shimmer. Maggie is also wearing the signature Victoria Glam Lariat (shown in stacked version) matching earrings, bracelet & cathedral veil. She was very Chic in Chicago!!!
9. Saved this one for last bc it's the most unexpected! So my beautiful bride not only had me create her perfect dress, but she wanted me to be there the day of. Such a unique way to celebrate your Wedding Day! I spend so much time helping my brides find the perfect look, sew it together, that naturally having me dress you the day of is the icing on the cake! I love this photo, way to go Cara & Scott!! They posed me for this one :) Noelle's dress is featured in ivory hand stitched alencon lace & one of my favorite glam sashes from the VSC collection.
Hope you enjoyed my top 9 Black & White Bridal photos.. <3 Victoria