1. Chic: This is my beautiful bride Maggie wearing the Despina from the VSC Collection. Her gown is a trumpet cut style & is made with double faced duchess silk satin. Along with her look, I handmade the jewelry using Swarovski Elements, her beautiful silk bolero & veil. Perfect look for the City Chic Bride!
2. Timeless: Here we have Kelly wearing the Samantha wedding gown from the VSC collection. Her gown is a trumpet cut style, accented with Alencon lace bodice & beautiful vintage brooch on her sash. Her look is timeless & will be adorned for many years to come..
3. Classic: Say hello to Maggie our Classic Beauty!!! She is wearing the Christine gown from the VSC collection. What I love about her look is the simplicity that allows us to really see her true beauty. She is wearing a white double faced duchess silk satin A-line gown with a ivory ribbon, to add just a slight contrast to her Wedding Day look.
4. Romantic: Here we have Erin with her romantic wedding gown from the VSC collection. She is wearing the Agape gown, which means LOVE.. Can't be more romantic then that :) The gown is made from our beautiful imported alecon lace, which only comes from one place in the world... France! I just love the floral pattern on this lace, it's gorgeous & a must for the Romantic Bride.
5. Traditional: Nieve is my featured bride for this traditional bridal look. Together with Nieve I created this one of a kind look for her. She had a December wedding & was dreaming about a gown with lace sleeves. She is wearing a A-line skirt wedding gown made with double faced duchess silk satin & her bodice is hand stitched alencon lace.
6. Beach: My favorite place to be :) What I love about beach brides are the amazing photos they have walking along the beach in a couture wedding gown. Kristina is wearing the Dionna one shoulder wedding gown, accented with handmade silk flowers. This look is perfect for her dream wedding in Hawaii!
Unique: Being a designer is all about being unique! Emily chose the Viki gown from my collection which is handmade in 3 colors to complete the look. Her bodice is light ivory, the sash is taupe & her skirt is dark ivory. When you combine these colors together you get a beautiful rustic color pallet, which I think is unique for a bridal gown.